Thursday, March 1, 2007

About This Blog - Start Here

My goal for this blog is for it will be an outlet for me to synthesize things I/we learn about using the Nikon D80 DSLR.

I didn't want to talk about technical issues and such on our main Adventures of Tanjiro, Uschi-Swirl & Vladimir blog because that blog is about "the boys" so this will be my outlet and place to keep my notes.

I do not plan on posting a lot of photos on this blog about photography, only occasionally, if it helps to make my point. The reason for us to take pictures and the reason we purchased the D80 was for our photo-based blog. I'm confident that others can do the photo-education stuff much better than I, it is out there, like Ken Rockwell.

I hope that someone reading this blog will find some nugget of information that will help them to steepen their learning curve and/or avoid problems we come across along the way in our on going adventure.


Home ----- Next


No comments: